Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, February 13, 2016

北海道の雪祭り2016 (Snow festivals in Hokkaido 2016) : Introduction

En français
It has been a long time since I had something to put in the travel section of this blog. Here is the start of a new series. I went back to Hokkaido's Yuki Matsuri. You can check the blog post of the previous time 4 years ago if you like all the post are accessible from the previous introduction
This year, I wasn't alone, I went with my boyfriend which means a little less of running around, a little more of feeding myself properly and a different sort of fun. We didn't find an hotel in Sapporo so we had to take a 40 minutes train to go to our b&b and as a result we didn't see anything in Sapporo except on the first evening of arrival. We spend the next day in Asahikawa and the last at lake Shikotsu. Here are some preview pictures of different places. The rest of the blog post will be posted every 2 or 3 days depending on how fast I manage to write them. Enjoy!
Attack on Titan in Sapporo
Sleeping wolf in Asahikawa
Snow sculpture in Asahikawa
Ice sculpture in Asahikawa
Ice structure at lake Shikotsu

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment