Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 20, 2015

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 44

Have you been bitten yet?
Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!

Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advices of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German. Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seems to be enjoying what's going on.

Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left of last week.

“I like this new game”, he said smiling evilly, “I’ll take care of you later baby”. She add what she wanted. She took the blade out and start going down his chest, at first he tried to seem strong and to make her stop by reasoning but as she reached his stomach cutting deeper in the soft part of his body he started to yell in pain. I could see the madness in the woman’s face and I could smell the fear in the blood of the man. She didn’t dig into his organs his was still breathing heavily as she took the blade away and stroked his gently with it on the cheek before leaving a deep mark. The blood was leaking along her arm. The younger girl was sitting on the floor in shock. I took the blade of her hand before more blood got wasted. She got up and washed her hands in the sink before taking the other girl and they walked out of the room together. I told them to cross the border before turning back to my prey. He was choking. The lost of too much blood was making it difficult for him to stay concentrate on me but he was still finding enough energy to fight back verbally. As if his words were of any importance or necessity for me, once again human talked too much. I cut his neck with the tip of the sword and started to drink. The warm blood was filling me quickly increasing my perception of the room and of the outside. Soon the cry to the guy was not the only thing I could hear anymore and I could hear the voices of the men in the pub, I heard them sing and laugh making it even more delightful to torture one of them. They were wasting their life without purpose already wondering who would be the next playing with the girls. I stopped drinking, the man had fainted already. The vampire presence in me was more acute than ever. I walked to the sing to get water in a cup and threw it as his face. I wanted him to see himself die. He woke up suddenly, the fresh water had had a power on his consciousness that the pain didn’t have any more.
“Are you going to kill me? I’ll give you whatever you want, I…” as soon as he opened his mouth I knew that waking him up had been a mistake, talking, human needed to talk all the time. I plunged the sword in his mouth and finished to drink until the last drop of blood. I didn’t bother to clean up after myself. I flew out of the room more than I walked out of it leaving the surprise for the fat guy and arrived to my inn. The light was already turned off. Normal inn would have waited for their last client to return but this inn was as bad as I had wanted it to be. I took the stair to my room, wash myself at the light of the candle, cleaned my blade and changed before going to bed with the notebook close. I knew that the nightmares were coming back tonight.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment