Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, October 12, 2015

Steampunk doll video series part 5 (Helios)

Yesterday, I went to the azone store to get Swan Lake Raili which I wanted for a long time. She was sold out again soon after so I was very lucky but in the process, I didn't have time to take a video and pictures for the Steampunk project before dust. 
Today, I shall catch up with the first boy doll of my steampunk collection, Isul Helios. It's a very sophisticated doll with a lot of part on his outfit, including a back pack, a hat and googles. 
I like how he looks and I think he is a great add to my steampunk team. It's nice to have boy dolls as well as girls.
 
 
Here is the video, If you don't see it, please click on the title of the page andi t should load.
 

 

Check the facebook Steampunk photo album. As usual, the last doll comes last so you need to go to the further pages to see Helios.


See part 1: Steampunk doll video series part 1 (Eos)
See part 2: Steampunk doll video series part 2 (Ra Muw)
See part 3: Steampunk doll video series part 3 (Aurora)
See part 4: Steampunk doll video series part 4 (Icarus)

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment