Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, October 12, 2015

Pullip doll: Taeyang Alfred

En français
Taeyang Alfred is part of the dollte-porte series of doll in victorian clothing. The series is composed of 5 dolls. I currently have the boys only, Alfred and Vessel. I will introduce Vessel soon. I hope to be able to her the pullip and the dal counterpart in the future. The pullip is rather rare and I still haven't see her anywhere. 
Alfred is handsome in a pretty sort of way, probably due to his intense  deep brown eyes and all the lace and flowers on his outfit. He has a very elaborated outfit which is one of the reasons I was drawn to him. He comes with a Jacket and two layers of clothes underneath, we can say that he surely won't get cold. He also comes with a real hat. I say "real" because a lot of the dolls in hat have rather small hat that fit on their head with a clip or not at all. Alfred hat can stay on his head like a read human hat. I think that's pretty cool. 
Despite not being from the same series, I think he looks cute with Seila. 


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment