Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, January 18, 2015

WeWriWar 86 Demon and Fairy

Hello everyone and welcome to a new excerpt of Demon and Fairy for the  Week-end Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday.

Let's continue our demon's story! 

In the previous episodes: Seti let the chaos got out of him as the father of his sister's fiance threaten to break the engagement. Wild, he flies to the beach to see the only person near whom he can get rid of the Chaos without pain, the fairy Kallisto in the Human world below his. He can only observe her through a tidal pool. But this time, she is in danger. Trying to rescue her from a snake, Seti lands in the world below. However, as Kallisto tries to touch him, he flies away back to his hidden place on the beach and listen to Kallisto's conversation with her best friend Kelpie who once again proposes to her and is refused. Kallisto needs to choose between Kelpie or going back to the fairy world to marry prince Kordelius. As the night comes, Kallisto goes home and so does Seti and of course his parents are all weird... (Remember, Seti used his forbidden power and left without an explanation... ) Then Seti was mysteriously pushed in his room, in the dark and apparently turned blind. For the past few weeks, Seti is trying to control the Chaos who wants to take over his body. We had some flash back to explain the relationship between Seti and the Chaos. Now Seti seems to be in control again but for how long?

Here are my 8 sentences, we start where we left off last week. Now that the Chaos has calmed down, Seti is looking for the way out. 

They deserve it. They deserved to be locked forever in the hole they made for me. All of them, my father who can’t protect me, my mother who can’t love me and my spoiled sister,” the Chaos was yelling again in his head.
I will go out and see her,” Seti said, pushing the Chaos deep inside his body.
I need to take revenge for everything they have been doing to me for the past twelve years, revenge is so sweet,” the Chaos said.
I will go see her and only her,” Seti answered, he needed her to get rid of the Chaos, it was too powerful for him to deal with it alone.
If I disappear, they won’t even notice, they cover me with indifference, I am nothing to them, I am not part of their family, they would be much happier without me and I will be much happier without them, I can get rid of them,” the Chaos said.
You could and would do it, but not me, I would be happier without you,” Seti said.
I am you, we are only one, it is all about me, it has always been,” the Chaos answered yelling even more than usual.

I thought Seti told the Chaos to stop talking in first person... I guess he didn't care so much...
 
Answer to last week's comments
 
I hope this turn in the narrative helps those who wanted things in Seti's own words. I can't let you in this head at all time, though, it's a little crowded in there, that would drive you nuts.  ;)
 
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

7 comments:

  1. "..it is all about me, it has always been,” the Chaos answered"
    Sounds like my first wife!
    Nice 8, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More and more questions being raised. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm-- the Chaos is speaking louder than usual. Maybe because it can't seem to take control. Seti is growing stronger to fight it. Well...at least I hope he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor chaos. I hate that he feels this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the chaos is getting the upper hand?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, great dialogue between these two. Intense, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chaos is a real egomaniac, huh?

    He needs to ditch Chaos if at all possible, or learn to control it.

    ReplyDelete