Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, November 17, 2014

Fairy World Part 13 (NaNoWriMo 2014)


Today on Fairy World, a super large catch up, you are not dreaming, I'm one day in advance, which means it always worth it to get up early to do the laundry.... Hum ok, that's irrelevant, but still, it's the first time this year that I'm actually in advance.
I worked with a lot of characters today and wrote almost 5k. And it was so awesome and fulfilling and I can stop hating myself for being so late and not being able to reach my own expectations.

So I guess: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Oh yes, in today's part, I half awoke a new god, but you seriously should have see it coming and I'm giving Amarelis some dream of her own.
Enjoy!

Don't forget to enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.


And here is the cursor, no, no, you are not dreaming it's really above 30k!

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment