Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, August 8, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 19

I have nothing to talk about today, I'm taking a break from writing, I really need a holiday badly, I keep on getting sick. I'm not sure if that's the reason I'm not chatty though.
So maybe I can tell you that there is an opening to get Harajuku Kiss for free in exchange for a review... 
Here on Goodreads. If you want to jump on the opportunity, go ahead! Click, click, click!
If you want any other of my books in exchange for a review... You can also send a message to mescrazyexperiences@yahoo.com and we'll talk about it. Don't forget to mention your favorite format.

 Anyway, we still have our vampire story to continue... A lot of things are happening in today's part. I hope you'll enjoy. 

The word count for the moment:

Here is today's part. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.)




http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment