Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, August 1, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 18


I'm feeling a bit sick. Here is what happened: I was walking to work yesterday like normal and suddenly, as I reached the wood, it started to rain, not the little rain but the heavy drop thunder storm type of rain. So, of course, I arrived at work 15 minutes later totally soaked to the bone. And of course stayed wet all day long. So now I have a sort of headache. And, unfortunately, I don't have Viorel's healing abilities, nor do I have a philosopher stone. I haven't done half of what I planed to do tonight yet. I tried to sleep, but I couldn't so one hour later I'm back up making sure you get your weekly dose of vampire! Just that would deserve a comment on this post, RIGHT? 

Anyway, that nothing can stop our vampire story to continue... Viorel is having a little bit of trouble with our friends the Jäger but that won't really last too long, you know him and his fighting skills, even though he is still in a very bad position.

Final word count for the moment, nothing changed here, I think I might start writing Vampire Heart again once I start running out of material for this blog post series:

Here is today's part. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.)






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment