Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, July 4, 2014

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart part 14

JuNoWriMo is over and I managed to reach my goal of 50000 words for June, I even wrote 50003 for Vampire Heart. I'm not going to continue to work on it for camp NaNoWriMo July, as I need to do some research about Vikings first but I will still be posting 5 pages on Fridays.
Viorel's trip is going crazy. He is making a lot of enemies and discovering new things about his friends. 

Don't forget to get your copy of Harajuku Kiss it's 25% off for the all month of July at Smashwords. My other books are all 75% off.

Final word count for the moment:


Here is today's part. Enjoy! (Don't forget to Enlarge this document in a new window for a better reading experience.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment