Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, July 28, 2014

188/365 More long exposure

There is this thing about Japan, it's called a convenience store and as its name is all about it's convenient. Especially for people who don't sleep at night and hate shopping in general and grocery shopping even more because let's face it, grocery shopping is not something that I'll ever get rid of, as soon as the cupboard are empty you need to go grocery shopping again, sometimes even before that. So here is the thing number two, I don't sleep or maybe I sleep walk, who knows anyway, I was still out on Saturday night for more photographic experiment. Here is the last picture I took before running out of battery. I choose it today because I like the reflection on the manhole.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment