Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Demon Soul chapter 11

If you are looking for the A-to-Z challenge, click here or scroll down.


Welcome to a new vlog post of Demon Soul. Last week our favourite little demon still had problems with his powers escaping during a terrible nightmare and scaring everybody around. Where you scared too? Or do you think you would have been as brave as Brownie and entered the room? Personally I think I would have hesitated a little, even if I know Sahel as well and maybe better than she does.

Today we are going to chapter 11.
Sahel has grown up and despite the fact that everyone seem to be ore or less all right with having him in the house and accept him a little bit more, things are not going so good for his relationships with girls. I wonder if it's due to cross species relationship or just because it's hard being that age.

I hope you'll enjoy.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment