Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Attic Mirror"'s first proof

002
It has been almost a month since the last blog post and seeing all the blog material that I have I think I'm pretty unforgivable for my month of laziness. So I'm going to do a big catch up during the coming days but don't worry still not more than one blog post a day so you'll have time to get back on track just like me.

After this little introduction (self flagellation?) let's get into today's topic and that's a big one as I received the first proof of Attic Mirror last night thanks to the help of the lab secretary for calling the Japanese post office for me and make an appointment for me to sign the form and get my delivery at a time where I actually was home.

So what about Attic Mirror?

The first proof contains 275 pages and no illustrations as I didn't manage to get the illustration ready on time for the dead line. It's about 100 pages shorter than "Demon Soul" but it took a lot more of rewriting during the edition process. At every time of the process of writing, editing and uploading this book I thought I was never going to finish it. My perfectionism was striking again. I would said the final version will probably contain less errors than "Demon Soul". After all I'm improving with practice. It also contains references to "Demon Soul" quite a bit so that I needed to make sure that the story would still be understandable on its own and I'm pretty confident I succeeded.I still have to review the proof, add the illustrations and the last correction before making it available on sale on Create Space. So it will probably take one more month and a half to get there.
I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
003
004

No comments:

Post a Comment