Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

カードキャプターさくら (Cardcaptor Sakura)

En français
カードキャプターさくら is a anime from Shōjo manga series written and illustrated by Clamp which appear on the screens in 1998. Clamp is a group of people writing mangas who are often adapted into anime. The particularity is that the main characters appear in several series with different life. I really like Clamp's style and I'll try to watch more of their anime and post about them. カードキャプターさくら series contains 70 episodes, divided in 3 seasons.

When she is alone at home, little Sakura hears some noise in her father's library. She decides to go have a look and open the wrong book letting the Clow cards being released in the world, and causing trouble. She becomes a cards hunter to find them all back. Of course she has friends to help her :

Tomoyo, her best friend who always wanted to film her, recording all her adventure with the capture of the cards and providing different outfit. I like the fact that the characters in this anime are changing outfits, in a lot of anime I have seen so far that wasn't the case.
Xiaolan, the chinese transfered student who is also capturing cards.

Kerochan (real name Cerberus)  kind of Sakura's pet who appeared when the Clow card got released. (I also have my Kerochan) Kerochan has his own section during the first episodes to explain about Sakura's outfit of the day.
Some more helpers appear during the episodes.
Cinema, Manga, Animation Content

1 comment:

  1. Elephants! I want to see his blog adventures of South Asia! It sounds so cool!!
    and I know I know... I need to put the Mp3 back, buuutt THEY WERE ON THE OTHER COMPUTER D:

    ReplyDelete