Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Flying Amigurumi

En français

So far I have three flying Amigurumi, the first that I maid is the dragon Harold, the pattern can be found here as well as some Totoro's patterns.
It was interesting to make him with two color
The second one was the owl named Fraise from the volume 5 of Amigurumi collection. Even if the patterns are in Japanese and that I don't read Japanese yet, it is very easy to follow as it is explain with diagram. The only thing is that you have to guess the number of each element that you have to make and that how to assemble them. I think the result of my first of that kind is more than OK as Fraise is very cute.
The last one was made last week-end, it's Kero-Chan from the anime "Card Captor Sakura" the pattern for this one can be found here. But I think that there are some problems with them so I didn't follow them completely and I also made the winks differently.

3 comments:

  1. coucou, it's me, nannan. so happy to see your blog. it is really an interesting place with crazy ideas. hope to see more!! bissss :)

    ReplyDelete