Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

JanNoWriMo challenge : "Attic Mirror" part 2

Here is the next part of Attic Mirror. For those of you who were wondering why I didn't uploaded sooner and in three parts as there is worth of three days of work in it, that's just because I wanted to add more thing in the other sections of the blog and that will continue like that except if someone tell me that they want to read the rest of the story as soon as possible in which case I would be very glad to help as I'm a bit carving for comments right now.

So let's go back to what is interesting us here : Attic Mirror. I really like that novel especially because it's really different of Demon Soul even if there are some common characters. I have completely different feeling while writing it, that's a great new experience.
When I was writing it, as I'm always participating to those writing challenges with friends, one of they told me about a really cool website called write or die. I'm using it in the kamikaze mode so it starts to eat my words if I stop typing for too long. I find it very helpful to help concentrate.
Since I started Demon Soul my average of word for 30mins was about 500. Using this new tool I discover that now it's more 800, sometimes close to 900 words. I hope I'll keep on improving.

Stats 8228 words written in three days so a total of 8228 words
All Novels Draft 




Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 1 (beginning)
Forward to part 3



No comments:

Post a Comment