Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Germany : Walk in Heidelberg

En français


















I spend my last conference in Germany. I presented there the same poster than in Dresden, had a lot of fun and made great new friends as usual :P.
One evening we had a walk in the city, near the river and met a strange "Bridge monkey".

We had some kind of problems to translate the inscription in old German near the monkey. So I'm not giving it to you, you'll have to go and see for yourself.


Travel table of content

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I love Germany, I have such a great time there each time I go and so much memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, this is Thomas

    Yesterday i've been to a conference on astronomy for my teacher's formation in Laval.
    And the speaker was Evelyne Lebreton !
    I remembered astronomy initiation duriang our first year at university !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, Tom, was it good ?
    I haven't been to any astronomy things for a long long time.
    Strange how I went from the infinitely big world to the infinitely small one.

    ReplyDelete