Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Polyphasic sleep : break

En français
I haven't written anything about polyphasic sleep for a while.
It has been going fine so far, no in itself because I see it more as a tool which allows me to do more things when I need to than as a way of life. So I haven't been 100% polyphasic.
Last week I stop completely to really being able to be monophasic during the travel to Iceland.
I don't know exactly when I will go back to be polyphasic, but probably quite soon as I always want to do a lot of things.
It has been a bit difficult to go back to normal.
I felt very tired during my usual nap time at 2 pm and 6pm. Probably because one is just after lunch so you need energy to digest and the second is just after work so you're tired of your day.
But nothing very dramatic, we will see how it is in the opposite way.

No comments:

Post a Comment