Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 420: Fairy World 61

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"We better get going," Kelpie said. "If you are looking for the mad queen, chances are she is in her tower, the only piece of the castle we can see from here, if you are looking for the new queen, I have no idea."

"Then tower it is," Sahel said sighting.

"You can fly there," Apostos said looking up. "We'll enter the city and have a look around. When we want to find you, we'll just follow the noise."

Sahel smiled.

"I claimed you as mine, you better be safe," Azazel said elevating himself.

"Only the stars know what the future held, only the stars know," Apostos said.

They flew up toward the tower in straight line.


***

End of chapter. Next week, we're going back to see what Brownie is up to.

 
You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment