Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thursday Fiction 418: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“They all want their part in the game, they all believe that their own descendants would be loyal to their universe, which is very unlikely. People place loyalty where they are born,” Romulus said.

“What does that say about me?”

“Nothing, just that you know where the danger is.”

“Actually, I don't,” Isabelle said. “I don't even know why I'm here listening to you in the first place.”

“Were you happy with your family?” Romulus asked.

“What does it have to do with anything?”

“You are here because something inside you knew that something wasn't ok,” Romulus said.

“Seriously, maybe the only thing that wasn't ok is me, and you,” Isabelle said looking through the window.

 

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment