Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 247: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Prepare to run when I say so and to meet others at the top,” Kamaril said without moving “and you can kill them,” He added for enphasis. “What?” Lonan asked.
It all came out at once, as if Kamaril was releasing all the water which had been held in the rocks of the cave, in the ground, in the air itself, a wave formed bellow him and rushed in fracas toward the bottom of the stairs, splashing around. Lonan licked the drops which had fallen on his lips, it was salty really. He looked at Kamaril amazed. It wasn't the first time he had seen him use his power but it was the first time he realised who Kamaril really was. The cave bellow then was floaded and the level of water seemed to be rising.
“Now, that should at least slow them down,” Kamaril said turning around and pushing Lonan to run up the stairs. It didn't matter who was at the top anymore, they had no choice but to fight.
“You are Poseidon, aren't you?” Lonan asked.
“Yes, something like that,” Kamaril answered.
“That's so cool!” Lonan answered.
Kamaril pushed him up to run fly faster. He wasn't in the mood to talk about his identity.
“Can you talk to fish? Have you seen mermaid? How is it to live under the sea? Is the water always really cold?” Lonan asked in one breath. “Let's talk about that later,” Kamaril said.
“When? When? When?” Lonan asked stopping to jump up and down in front of him.
“You have two choice, either you climb the damn stairs and stay fucking quiet and might decide to take you out of here with me to get an ice cream and talk about how it is to live under the sea and idiotic stuff like that or you can stay in my way just long enough for me to drown you like I did those guys downstairs and believe me I will and that water is cold but I can make it ice cold especially for you,” Kamaril menaced, “So what is it going to be?”
“You're so boring,” Lonan said turning around to climb the stairs again.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment