Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thursday Fiction 225: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"That's irrelevant," Alex answered. "I never noticed before but it seems that my parents never had enough space for two kids in their life, they always needed a good one and a bad one. Before my grades were better and I studied because I liked it so I was the one matching their expectancy. They created this ideal image of my life and wanted me to follow what they had set for me. On the other hand, Amy had no boundary, she seemed to never do anything right and that was accepted as such, even if they still felt disappointed in her poor results, they still had me to show off and everything was good. Now I guess because I failed them somehow, they took the little progresses in Amy's behavior and exchanged our position. Being the one failing them suck and I'm sorry she was there before but I don't see why she has to make it worse by taking their side."
"I'm not sure she realise what she is doing," I said.
"Yeah right, like she could just say whatever they want to hear without doing it on purpose," Alex answered.
"I don't know about that but my mother has been refusing to talk to me since I entered university. And I think it's somehow because she thought she was perfect and she suddenly has to face that she isn't. I think Amy is suffering from the exact opposite. She was the black sheep and now she has the spotlight and she'll do anything to keep it, regardless of the consequences because no matter how much she agree with your parents she can only see how it positively affect her, not how it negatively affects you."


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment