Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 227: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Eyes say a lot more than words at time,” she answered, “The funny things, she was smart my sister, smart enough to be a demon witch without wings, people of all sort feared her, but those downstairs killed her in her magick shop few days ago. They were looking for this.”
She took a black stone out of her pocket and threw it at Torsti.
“I have seen some of those before,” Torsti said.
“I know you have, you have the smell of it, that's why I'm giving his to you, take really good care of it, where you want to be going, you'll need it.” The old woman said.
“But how do you know all this? Why are you helping me?” Torsti said.
“I might look like half a demon due to my wings but I have powers too, I do what I do never without purpose, now eat your breakfast while it's hot and sleep with your shoes on just in case,” she said walking to the door.
“Wait, let's talk, I need to know more about those guys,” Torsti said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment