Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thursday Fiction 172: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Thanks. It was a rogue and you know I can't say that in front of my brother because he would make a fuse about every thing. Michelle there is something going on, something way above our control and Tucker can't be allowed to roam free on this ship, he will end up killing somebody, or all of us. He'll do everything to stop us from going to Antares, I'm sure he would prefer to have the ship down than to let us reach it."
"I need help Fanny. I sat next to her. I wanted to ask you brother but, I'm not sure I can, he is just so..."
"Righteous?" Fanny said smiling.
"Yeah," I said.
"I know you love him, but there is something bigger at sake here and he can't be involved. But hiding things from him is going to kill us both."
"We can trust the girls," I said.
"The former slaves? I don't think so," Fanny said. "I know they were like your dad's little things but they were still breed to kill, and they'll kill again."
"That might be an advantage," I said.






http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment