Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday Snippet 175: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.



“I think I like Nephil girls,” Samira whispered to Torin who couldn't help laughing.
In the Watcher side of town, Taram wouldn't have so much trouble with a girl.
Taram was becoming a little bit more pressing though and the girl moved away in their direction. She threw a strange look at Torin while walking pass them and back to Taram. They were looking alike except that everything in Taram was white, he could almost have looked sick as if the blood had left his checks long ago making his blue eyes almost glow in the middle of his face while Torin face was a little tanned as if he had stayed playing outside too long as a kid.
“Wait,” Taram said, “I didn't mean that actually, I mean I saw you at the school few days ago, you're the girl who lost control of her power during the test for the Earth power and transformed into a tree. I mean I don't know how you did it but that was great.”
The girl stopped for a second as if she was considering answering him but decided other wise and continued moving away. Taram made a move to stop her by the arm.
“Touch her and you're dead, she's mine,” a heavy voice said behind him.
The girl smiled turning around to see Azazel grab the arm of the boy who had been annoying her and twist it behind his back before he could reach her shoulder.
“I'm Evalynn, nice to meet you,” the girl said passing near Taram. He was looking better from above.


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment