Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday Snippet: Demon World 107

Welcome to a new part of Demon World unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

“I know”, the old lady answered still balancing herself in her rocking chair and knitting. Her feet were coming so close to the fire that it seemed they were going to get on fire any minute.
“They took the girls, they took her, she drunk it, she was trembling, the others didn’t, she wasn’t herself, she couldn’t do anything, what will they do to her”, he said.
“I know”, the old lady answered again.
“I need to save her”, Sahel’s other self said revolved. Sahel couldn’t agree more, he didn’t know who the girl he was talking about was but he knew that he had seen Brownie being taken from him once already and he could feel the love of that boy for that girl, he didn7t want that to happen to anyone else.
“You can’t, she will die”, the old lady said.
“But you can do Magick, you can make it rain, you can make the snow fall, you can cure anybody coming to you, you are so powerful that they don’t even come in this part of the forest anymore, they are afraid of you, you can save her”, the boy said sitting at her feet grabbing her knees.
“Even I can’t save her, you and her carry a very heavy curse and only the two of you can resolve it but it will take you many lives, in this one, you will have to see her die”, she answered.
“I cannot accept this”, the boy said, “I’ll go get her, I’ll take her away from here away from them.”
He walked to the door.
“Accomplish your destiny”, the old grandmother said, “I’m sorry I gave birth to you to see you suffer such a miserable fate but the fire will raise in your favor, the fire will rise inside of you Sahel and you will be able to save her.”
“I don’t understand what you are saying but it doesn’t matter, I’ll show you that I’ll life happy with her, forever.”


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment