Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sample doll opening and review: The twins part 1: Cassie (with video)

This blog post has been divided into two parts because I'm opening the last pullip twin girls, Cassie and Callie.
In part 1, I'm opening Cassie and you can find the video about Callie here, and in part 2.


Cassie is the twin dressed in blue. The twins both have the exact same face up except for the color of their lips which is slightly more orange in Cassie's case. Depending on the lighting, I also think that Cassie has a slightly darker skin tone and darker cheeks but that might just be my imagination because that really changes with the light they are on.
Cassie's outfit is composed of a blue hat, a lace jacked, a blue sleeveless dress with white collar and lace and beats at the front, white tights and brown shoes. She also comes with an Eiffel tower necklace, a barrette and a backpack which isn't really a bag but more a teddy bear head that can be worn as a backpack.

The twins are a collaboration with Happy Memento which is also the creator of the famous Isul Glen.

Pullip quote: On a lovely day in spring…. I put on my be loved dress, wear little makeup…. Then grab my bag and go shopping with my sister…. We love to sit around and have some cakes at a cafe….. Ah! So Happy❤…..Feel Like So.

Here is the video

And here are some pictures
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment