Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Attic Mirror", end

So last night I was at work on Attic Mirror again. The end seemed so close that I really wanted to write regularly to get to it as soon as possible. I didn't really imagine that I was that close to the end and that I was going to finish that night. I stayed at home on purpose to be away of internet to be able to work more on my writing and on my kanjis. I also find it easier not to oversleep on the 4am nap (I'm polyphasic again) when I'm concentrating on some writing or reading during the time before and that my computer is just ready to use.
So I did my kanjis first and then started to write. I wrote until 4.30am, went to bed and got up at 5am when I started to write again. At 6.30am, the novel was finished with 4959 words more.
I'll probably have to increase the size of some scenes in the book during the editting process but I'm pretty happy with the result so far.
I'll have to start working on a new writing project pretty soon because I already miss my characters.
All Novels Draft 





Enlarge this document in a new window


Back to part 11
Epilogue
Back to part 1 (beginning)



No comments:

Post a Comment