Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

NaNoWriMo, NaNoFiMo, part 22 of "Demon soul"

Today was an exceptional writing day. I never ever wrote that much in a single day, not even talking about writing that much in a single session. I was so inspired and so excited about that part of the story. Probably because I though about it so much during the past few days, I don't know.
I could probably have written more if I really wanted to but it's a bit late now and I don't want to push my luck to far at the risk of writing something bad.
Anyway, I'm really happy with my performance of the day and I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Stats of the day :
5083 words written, adding up to 69584 words for the story and 11264 words for NaNoFiMo.
Everything is going more than fine.
All Novels Draft  

Back to part 21
Forward to part 23
Back to the beginning






Enlarge this document in a new window

No comments:

Post a Comment