Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

NaNoWriMo, NaNoFiMo, part 21 of "Demon soul"

A lot of things happened recently from a writing point of view.
First I won NaNoWriMo officially, having written 58320words of fiction by the 20th of November.
Now I have to finish the story and to edit it to be able to have it for sell on amazon by June.

I left to Peru on the 21th of November (more about the travel in the travel section of the blog coming soon) for 18 days. But during that time, I still continue to work on the story to be able to give you something to read when I come back. I typed it all yesterday, I ws thinking roughly at 5000 words but I wrote in fact 6181 words, so almost 12 pages more for you to enjoy.

I also register to a second challenge called NaNoFiMo (National Novel Finishing Month).
The normal goal is to finish a draft (possibly your NaNoWriMo draft) by adding 30000 words to it by the 31th of December.
It's not as well organized as NaNoWriMo, it doesn't have that many goodies and interesting prizes to win but I think that still can be interesting.
All Novels Draft  


Enlarge this document in a new window

I don't know if I need that many words to finish the story, probably yes.
So here is my goal : finishing the story before the 23rd of December because that's the day when I'll be leaving for France and that I'm not sure how will be my computer access there.
I will give you day by day, as I did for NaNoWriMo, my word count of the day, the total word count and the word count for NaNoFiMo.
So here are the statistics :


6181 words written which bring the story to 64501 words.
The NaNoFiMo word count is obviously 6181 words.





Back to part 20
Forward to part 22
Back to the beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment