Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, May 6, 2024

Mystery Monday 219: Murder at the Conference 116

Hello mystery lovers and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.
I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss. 



We start right were we left off last week:

“I don't know what game you are playing at, but it's clearly not funny.”

“If you think I'm having fun listening to you tearing apart everything in my life one by one and everything that makes me who I am, you are gravely mistaken. I'm tired of it, Christ, so tired of it it makes me physically sick.”

“I'm not responsible for how you feel,” she said angrily.

“No, but I am, and I owe it to myself to protect myself from you.”

“You're just being mean because you are jealous that Toshio realized I'm way better than you as a girlfriend.”

“If that's what you wish to think, suit yourself. But it has nothing to do with me.”

I placed the earphone back and face to the front again. I had an Agatha Christie book to read, the crime of the orient express. Unfortunately it wasn't taking place in China and it was on a train instead of a plane but that was still interesting. I needed all the distraction I possibly could get not to turn around and apologize to Christa. I knew she wasn't good company for me but I had also hurt her feelings. I didn't want to continuously be hurt by whatever she had to say to the point where I couldn't handle myself. I had to work on myself to avoid a panic attack at each triggers but I didn't see how I could do it when everything she said was upsetting me so much.


You can now find all the Snippets of Murder at the Conference on this blog all together right here.



 
About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment