Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday Fiction 420: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.


He checked his watch.

“We have a few hours before they start looking for you. After that, they'll probably figure out in no time that you left with me then all bets are off. We need to go to Orin and get the tracker removed.”

“I already took care of that,” Isabelle said. She dug her left hand in her bag and took out the metallic ball. “What does this thing actually do? Is it tracking me in this universe too?”

Romulus poked at the ball which didn't react.

“No, as long as nobody feeds it, there is no risk of it turning back on again. But you'll need some food, I was famish when they got rid of mine, they said it was the blood lost,” Romulus said. “How did you?”

Isabelle showed him her wrist. There was blood on the gauze again.

“You might need more than a aid-band,” Romulus said.

 

You can now find all the Snippets of Parallel Slip 2: Rebel on this blog right here.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment