Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Northern Ireland: Helen's Bay (with Northern Ireland mix video)

Helen's Bay is a village in Northern Ireland named after Helen Blackwood who was a Irish songwriter, composer, poet, author and a baroness. Here is one of her poem: Lament of the Irish Emigrant.
 
 
Here is the video, Helen's Bay is part two at 3:38.




And here are some pictures, the weather was very dramatic that day.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment