Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 18, 2024

Mystery Monday 212: Murder at the Conference 109

Hello mystery lovers and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.
I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss. 


We start right were we left off last week:

“And you need to change yours.”

“I'm not the one with the murderous boyfriend, the panic attacks, unhappy about the way I look and a workaholic problem leading me nowhere.”

“No, you are the on with a comparing problem.”

“I'm not comparing anything.”

“Remember when I came to the lab with this dress the first time?” I asked pointing at my summer dress. “I was so happy. I had been to the store with a friend and we had both bought new summer dresses together and I felt good and beautiful and happy. You told me that my dress was not proper, that anything above knee length shouldn't be worn at the university, even thought there is no dressing code saying anything like that. You told me that the fabric was really cheap, that after a few wash it would be see through. Then the next day you came to the lab wearing a summer dress too, and you turned on yourself to show of to me and told me that this was the proper way to wear this type of dress. That yours was going to last all summer.”

“I was just trying to help, nothing wrong with that!”


You can now find all the Snippets of Murder at the Conference on this blog all together right here.



 
About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment