Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, March 4, 2024

Mystery Monday 210: Murder at the Conference 107

Hello mystery lovers and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.
I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss. 



We start right were we left off last week:


The plane was delayed one hour. I was happy to have eaten lunch and not to have waited to get food after landing.

I waited until most people were done queuing to go and board the plane. I didn't see the point of rushing at the first call it's not like it was place restricted, we all had a ticket and a booked seat, nobody was going to steal mine.

Christa was already sitting at the easel when I arrived and she stood up to let me pass and go to the window. I looked outside as the crew was finishing to bring the baggage in. I even saw my bag. I was always a bit worried about my luggage so this was good. At least I knew for sure it had boarded the plane at the same time as me. My poster carrier was above my head in the compartment the air hostess had just closed. My smaller bag with personal effects I couldn't check in because I couldn't bear to lose, was under the seat in front of me. All was for the best. In few hours, we would land in China. It would probably be night time when we arrived so I would have to figure out how to get to the hotel. It was a bit scary thinking about it. I didn't know how to get there. I hadn't found any website that I could read about buses or trains.


You can now find all the Snippets of Murder at the Conference on this blog all together right here.



 
About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment