Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wednesday Snippet 413: Fairy World 54

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

 


"You'll never find her and the white queen will never allow you out until she gets Seth," one of the fairies said. "The new queen will only be in charge once Seth is gone, there is nothing you can do about that."

Azazel sighed.

"Well, I have a plan and I'll make it work with or without you."

He looked over at the side of the forest where the others had started to appear and pushed more on the ground to make the fairies next to them fall as well. They didn't know where to attack first and seemed confused but Azazel was getting tired keeping everybody in check. He was feeling weak, he was not hungry but he still needed to eat something.

"Sahel get the hell out here! What the heck are you waiting for?" He called.



You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment