Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, February 19, 2024

Mystery Monday 208: Murder at the Conference 105

Hello mystery lovers and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.
I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss. 



We start right were we left off last week:


“Which part?”

“That you are bad at dealing with people. I think it's just that you have a Christa problem. Is there anything else that you have that she doesn't? Like this latex poster skill and that she tries to diminish every single time?”

I thought for a while. There was the boyfriend issue, before she had one, I was never good enough for mine and there was the way I looked too, how it was weird how boys behaved with me. There was my work that day, how she had said that I pretended to work only to look good but wasn't really all that good. There were a lot of little things, every single day since I met her, and it had become worse since she was dating my ex.

“Yes, most things I do or say displease her and she is very loud about it.”

“On a daily basis?”

“On an hourly basis.” I said.

He laughed and then stopped suddenly.

“And what do you say to her?”

“Mostly nothing.”

“You never tell her to fuck off or cut the crap?”

“No, mostly I just let her talk and give minimal answer until she is done.”


You can now find all the Snippets of Murder at the Conference on this blog all together right here.



 
About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 

 
✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment