Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 401: Fairy World 42

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week.


"It had never been necessary," Amarelis answered out of breath.

 

"Then you should have told me earlier and only called one guy," Deborah said. 

 

The fairy who had brought the tea started to laugh and Deborah yanked herself at him hitting her shoulder in his stomach before kicking the other guy. Amarelis grabbed a lamp and tiptoed on the side on the one who had brought the tea as he was closing up on Deborah. She closed her eyes and hit him with all the strength she could master. He fell to the ground with a sort of yawning sound and blood appeared on his blond hair. 

 

"I'm impressed," Deborah said finishing to hit the last one. 

 

"Do you think I killed him?" Amarelis said disturbed. 

 

"Nah, he'll need more than that, he'll just have a headache when he wakes up." 

 

Deborah took the clothes on the ground. It was a dress, rather pretty in a light blue color but definitely not her style.

 


You can now find all the Snippets of Fairy World on this blog right here.

 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment