Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tuesday Travel 186: Witch Raising: The Book of Earth 33

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. This week we are following Brownie on her journey as she is going toward the second element: Earth.


About Witch Raising.

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches. 
 
The excerpt, we start right where we left off last time.

The first time she had this dream she had thought that maybe she was having a heart attack, it was really that bad. She had no idea how Daphy's spell had been able to get her body to go through that pain without her waking up. It had to have been really potent and why did Daphy need to make her sleep to get the controller to believe she wasn't here? It wasn't like he wouldn't dare waking them up?

Brownie had way too many questions floating around in her mind, questions to which she wasn't going to get an answer for.

“What's your problem anyway? It's not like you seem to have anything better to do than take a nap,” Daphy said from bellow.

Brownie was going to ignore her but since that might give her the idea to start casting the spell again, she rose on one elbow and looked over the edge.

“My problem is, you almost killed me. My problem is, I have this dreams that end up with me dying in the most gruesome manners and I wake up before actually dying. This time, because of your idiotic spell, I didn't,” Brownie said.

“I... I didn't know,” Daphy answered. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment