Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Thursday Fiction 382: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“Maybe, if you told me more about the world here,” Isabelle asked.

“Of course, you might have seen so many other world, I can't even hope that you'll enjoy this one more,” Nanurah-Isabelle said. “I need to stay here for a while though, because I'm not... well.. I'm almost too old to start hearing the voice.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well everyone call on their voice when they turn twelve. Most people get their voice really soon, other people never get it, and some people like me, get it really late. I'm glad you're here, I was starting to despair. It's not that it's really bad if we don't have a voice but it means that we can't go on learning. There are things only the voice can help us with, like getting our name. I needed my true name to tune with the magic. Now that you gave it to me, my life is going to change for the better. I'm unique now, not like a Nanurah anymore.”

“Unique,” Isabelle repeated, “changing your life for the better.” 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment