Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 378: Fairy World 19

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week

 


"Then you should enhance your security, make sure angels don't invade your territory," Yue said still looking around.

The corridors were passing one after the others, stairs going up and down in non particular order, this place was like a maze.

"Did something happen?" The fairy asked.

"Ezechiel has some problems, we don't know how long he will still be in charge," Yue said.

Deborah clung at him even more.

"We were expecting it when we were sent the angel, our queen is not in a good mood but at least the angel is gone," the fairy said. "But I wouldn't worry too much about our security if I were you."

The smell was getting stronger, the air was changing into white smoke sticking Yue's eyes like needles entering his brain looking to fill it and connect the dots of his lost past. He liked this place, if he could stay here long enough he felt like he would remember, everything. He would remember the face still escaping him. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment