Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Thursday Fiction 375: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

Isabelle's mother was shaking her by the shoulder.

“What!” Isabelle said.

“Where were you?”

“I was sleeping what's going on?”

“You weren't sleeping, don't lie to me.”

“I was,” Isabelle pretended a yawn and pulled the blanket her mother had disturbed higher on her shoulder. “I was sleeping and I was dreaming, it was weird, like I was flying about the ground but the ground was the same brownish color everywhere and there was a skyshake, like and earthquake but in the sky and I woke up.”

“Really?” Her mother said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Yes, what happened?” Isabelle said still with an overly sleepy voice.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment