Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday Snippet 376: Fairy World 17

Welcome back to Wednesday Snippet. This week, we continue with Fairy World unedited just where we left off last week


"That hurts," Isakael said touching his cheek before realising the demon was in front of him.

Azazel smirked.

"You're welcome!"

He placed his hands behind his head and walked away back to Sahel who was attaching himself to the other too.

"Your turn Az," he said.

"I don't think so," Azazel answered sticking himself with the needles. "I'll walk next to you if you want but I'm not tethering myself with that crowed when I have no clue what else is waiting for me in this place." 

 

And this marks the end of out adventure in the Fairy World forest, for now, next week, we'll meet new characters.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment