Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday Fiction 372: Parallel Slip 2: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction, it's been a while. We continue with Parallel Slip 2: Rebel where we left of last time, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“A different set of rules, from four hundred years ago,” Isabelle said.

“Yes, a set of rules that allows people to move object without touching them just buy manipulating the aether between them and the object. A set of rules allowing time and space to bend to people's will. In other world, Magic!”

“But what does this have to do with me? Why did you want to meet here?”

“When I was visiting other universes without the knowledge of the alliance, Oris has always been a safe heaven for me. People here are different. They know about people like us and they don't interact with us and let us control them unless they want to.”

“But why did you start visiting forbidden universe? Why...” Isabelle stopped herself in the middle of the question. She had too many questions to ask but she knew why he was here in the first place, because her too wanted to get to other universes, her too wanted to know what was out there. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment