Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, April 10, 2023

Mystery Monday 163: Murder at the Conference 60

Hello and welcome to a new Mystery Monday.

I hope you had a great week-end. Here is a new little part of Murder at the Conference. Murder at the Conference is a stand alone sequel to Harajuku Kiss.

We start right were we left off last week at the very start of chapter 3:

Christa wasn't there yet. I was worried because she hadn't finished her poster and she was going to be in a bad mood and our supervisor was definitely going to come and ask me about her. I wasn't her guardian but he somehow thought I was supposed to know where she was at all time. And in a way, I felt relieved to have the office for myself to be able to do my work without having to chit chat with her about her date from last night. I prepared myself a cup of tea. The students were there too, working on things or other. I wasn't really into their research as I wasn't going to the group meetings anymore. Listening to talks in Japanese had proved to be rather useless during the first few months I was there. No meetings meant two more mornings to do research and that was awesome. Only one of the student was presenting a poster at the conference. The English was hard to get right apparently but he was probably waiting for Christa for advice, I wasn't the native speaker with all the skills at language. I couldn't blame them, Christa was also nicer to them, she chatted more, laughed more openly. I was just the scary girl who worked in the next office. Which reminded me what Seiji had said last night, that I wasn't good at people

 


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment