Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thursday Fiction 350: Parallel Slip: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction. We continue where we left of last week, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“There are always way to do it smartly. This young person here, is asking for information when she has nothing to offer in return. If you ask me, that's exactly the opposite of how this alliance works and she has nothing to do with us until she understands that,” Mike said pointing at Isabelle with his fork. “I would rather see her brother taking the initiation or maybe Frederique of Anarin.”

“Anarin is not a part of the alliance,” Teadrika answered.

Isabelle smiled.

“That can be arranged,” Mike said bitting in a piece of chicken as if he was ready to bite anyone going against him. He was dangerous.

But at the same time, if her mother wanted to go against er own heir, it was her fault to bring it on in front of the alliance member and to hope that they weren't going to try an place their own chosen candidate in her seat.

“I think Isabelle will be perfect,” Romulus said. “At least, she is not like those little silly girl excited and jumping around for the initiation or those little puppy boy hoping for their part of the bone.”

That was one hell of a compliment and Isabelle felt herself blush under her foundation. She wished he had added a little bit more make up to her cheek to make sure it didn't show.

“I wonder what your father would think about that, didn't he want you to marry her double in your universe? I'm sure he would love to have a daughter in law so easy to control,” Mike said.

“Soon my father will give me all authority and whatever happens in our universe has nothing to do with you,” Romulus said.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment