Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 352: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


  This week,  we are with Ezechiel in the angel world.

“Are you trying to tell me that I made a planning mistake my dear?” Ezechiel said.

Deborah swallowed, she knew that light in his eyes, it meant pain.

“No,” she said with a small voice.

“That's better,” he said pushing her away and turning around to look at the back of ashes. “I'll deal with you later.”

Deborah took few steps back to hide herself in the shadow without taking her eyes away from him. He pushed aside the blue pills, gathering them in the corner of the table.

“Bring me the ashtray,” he said.

Deborah moved sweepingly along the wall to the shelve and brought him back a large red ashtray with the drawing of a black bird with very long feather in the center.

“Do you know how they called him? In his previous life,” Ezechiel asked pouring the ashes in the ashtray.

“Yue,” Deborah answered.

“Yue? Isn't this a girl name?” Ezechiel answered smiling, he wanted to deep his fingers in the ashes, to taste himself the ultimate power but he knew he couldn't just yet.

“That's why it was so easy to steal his soul,” Deborah answered.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment