Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wednesday Snippet 350: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.


 This week,  we are with Ezechiel in the angel world.

A woman, with short black hair and two long red braid on each side of her face came out.

“You're late,” Ezechiel greeted her with a cold voice.

She walked in moving her hips from left to right and passed her arms around his neck still rocking herself.

“Tell me you missed me,” she answered.

“Tell me you have what I need Deborah,” Ezechiel said taking both her wrist and pushing her away from him.

“I have everything you need and a lot more,” Deborah answered turning around him and placing her hands under his wings, just where they were attached to his back. He couldn't repress a smile as she started to massage him, long ago it had driven him crazy but with the years he had learned how to control himself a bit better. He was not in the mood to let Deborah have her way, not today, and not ever again, not now that he had all the power he desired in his hand. He could crush anyone and soon he would crush God.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment