Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday Fiction 348: Parallel Slip: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction. We continue where we left of last week, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“Thank you Sophia,” her mother answered. “They are directly grown in our garden, it was a really good year.”

A frown passed lately on Sophia's face, it was difficult to see her lose her composure in her universe but in Hamelin she didn't have such a good grip on her host.

“So why are you not excited about your initiation? Is there anything about it that you dislike?” Mike came back attacking her.

“I don't know what happen during the initiation, and I just know that when it's over I'll be a full member and I will be allowed to participate to the meetings but I still will have no decisional power. I'm not sure which part I should be excited about,” Isabelle said.

And that was true, she wanted the initiation because she wanted out, not because she wanted in like she was supposed to.

“And beside seeing the lack of interesting conversation you have at dinner, I wonder what's interesting that you need to meet for in private.” She continued.

Romulus laughed.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment