Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thursday Fiction 346: Parallel Slip: Rebel

Welcome back to a new Thursday Fiction. We continue where we left of last week, following Isabelle as she figure out who she really is.

“How shocking! I didn't know you had a dead wish, especially after what happened to your uncle a while back,” a man said on the right. He had grey thick hair all over and looked really tired but Isabelle knew that was just the host. The one who had talk was Mike Grant, from the universe of Hadesa and it always remind it her of Hades every time she looked at him. His universe was the darkest looking of the alliance. People there were still using a fair amount of coal and the atmosphere was thick with smoke and toxic gaze. Mike possessed one of the rare factory able to clean the air due to a pattern he stole from the universe of Herein which had since left the alliance. But that pattern allowed Mike to be a really powerful man in his universe and his personality passed even through his aging host.

“Unfortunately, I'm not sure what happened to my uncle, maybe more information would help me form wiser choices,” Isabelle said.

She didn't like Mike. He was like her mother, a snake inside a teddy bear.

“You know exactly what happened to your uncle,” her mother said.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment