Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, May 23, 2022

Mystery Monday 145: Murder at the Conference 42

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.


 

Let's get back where we left off last week.

 

Then he wouldn't tell me what he was up to but he had his huge period of time when he needed this time alone. Then whatever I wanted was discarded as childish or not good enough. Like we couldn't go to cheap restaurants because they weren't good enough. We couldn't go to such and such event because it was childish and I couldn't wear this or that dress because they weren't proper. It made me wonder what he really wanted with me. I was comparing again. Maybe I was just not use to the complete freedom I had with Seiji.

When I told him I had a conference in China he just asked me when it was to mark it in his calendar, he never told me not to go or how long it would be and everything Christs's boyfriend probably told her. I didn't have to worry about him not liking me going and I didn't have to worry of any impact it would have on our relationship. It was my job, I had to go, I was taking some time for tourism and seeing friends and some more work on the side and it was just all fine. If that's what I wanted I could just go for it. Now somehow this was life like when I was single except that he was there around, with me none the less. Then somehow I envied him, for being able to decided what his life was about, while I just didn't know. I wanted so many things, too many things.

“What are you thinking about?”


About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment